I am sure some of you have read on the net that it doesn’t work, it destroy the hair, it made the hair worse than before but that is not the case, you have to know how the hair salon does it!!! By the way, there are many brands of rebonding creams, check them out, they all gives different results.
1. Apply the rebonding cream first, apply from the inside to the outside layer by layer, good to have hair clips for this step
(your hair can’t be too oily or wet like you have just taken a shower)
2. Comb the hair in downward direction, comb areas that tweak back or curl back, keep watch of those areas, wait for about 10 mins for weaker hair, 20 mins for stronger hair and 40 mins for stubborn hair
3. Wash the hair, let the water flow through the hair in downward direction, if you need to rub the hair scalp, do not rub too hard! Or this will get your hair curly!!
4. Use the hair straightener, this is the steps many DIY people missed out, especially younger teenager as they do not have the straightner or have not been to salon for rebond before. Do this layer by layer starting from the inside
5. Apply the neutralizer that comes with the rebonding cream, this is to rebind the hair and also to fix the straightening effect, if you do not use this and go wash your hair, it will not last and will turn back curly in no time. wait for about 20 mins for average hair and 40 for stubborn hair.
6. wash hair and there you have your straight hair!!!
* These steps applies to all hair rebonding products.
*NOTE: Currently I don’t bring in any cosmetic or hair care products, these health related products takes awhile to get inspected by FDA for approval so it’s not too productive for my sales. (5Sep2013 Update)